What is the address of Tarragona Cruise Port?
Port of Tarragona
Moll de Balears
I start my cruise trip in Tarragona, how can I access the cruise terminal?
- If you go by TAXI, you can directly access the terminal, presenting your boarding documentation at the port entrance control.
- If you go in your PRIVATE VEHICLE, you will not be able to access the terminal directly. You will have to go with your luggage to the Tarragona Cruise Port Meeting Point. At this point, a shuttle service is offered and will take you to the terminal during the boarding hours indicated by your cruise company. This service is exclusive for boarding and disembarking passengers.
Address Tarragona Cruise Port Meeting Point: Moll de Costa 7, Tarragona
- If you arrive BY TRAIN from:
- The high-speed train station (Camp de Tarragona), the fastest option is to take a taxi directly to the terminal.
- The RENFE station in the city of Tarragona, you can walk to the Tarragona Cruise Port Meeting Point (approximately 7 minutes), and from this point you can take the shuttle bus to the cruise terminal (link Google Maps)
* The transfer to the terminal takes 10 minutes. Take into account the possible waiting time before the departure of the bus.
Is the port close to the city centre?
Yes, our cruise terminal is approximately 13 minutes by bus to the city centre.
Are taxis available at the terminal?
Yes, our terminal is equipped with a taxi rank that is informed of ship schedules.
How much does the taxi cost from the cruise terminal?
As a guide, the rates for public taxis from the Tarragona cruise terminal to different points of interest are as follows (please note that this information may be modified):
- Tarragona city: 17 €
- Barcelona airport, T1: 180 €
- Barcelona airport, T2: 190 €
- Reus Airport: 35 €
- Camp de Tarragona high-speed train station: 38 €